- I have 2 chinchilas and a lizard as pets.
- I hate fish and the only meat that I eat is chicken.
- I'm really quite clever but have no common sense whatsoever!
- I hate the colour orange.
- I always wear silver jewellery and rarely gold.
- I love lemonade with lime but half of my glass has to be lime.
- I can't stand the smell of vanilla which is unfortunate in relation to MAC lipsticks.
- I am kind of obsessed with the peace sign and generally buy anything I see with it on.
- I love photos.
- I am awful at knowing where places are on a map even if I've been there.
- I adore Disney even though my mum's been telling me that i'm too old for it since I was about 12
This is a tough one! I'm not sure but one of my recent favourites is Sophie @ PunkyPugs who actually won my giveaway. Her blog is doing so well. My favourite youtuber is definitely FleurdeForce.
Me and my friend have watched Youtube videos for absolutely years and were always too scared to do it ourselves. Then I discovered the blogging world and secretly decided that I could do it too. It's only recently that my friends and family have actually known about my blog.
I love Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder and have constantly repurchased it probably more than ten times now. I always get the transparent shade.
I'm not joining the camo army print trend at all. It reminds me of when I was about ten and it was really chavvy. Khaki isn't a colour I really like so yeah. No offence to anyone who likes it!
I love the German Christmas Markets so probably there. They're in town now so I can't wait to go! Me and Ryan went there for our second date and ate loads of food before heading off to Pizza Express. Strangely, our first date was actually at the park.
My questions for you:
- Where did your blog name come from?
- What main item is on your holiday wishlist?
- What is your all time favourite perfume?
- Do you have any beauty box subscriptions?
- Where is your favourite place in the world?
- Who is your favourite Disney character?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years times?
- Who is your favourite singer/band?
- What item of clothing do you always reach for?
- New make up or new clothes?
- What lipstick shade do you tend to go for?